NCMSCompliance Assistance Centers

Funded by EPA
through a Cooperative Agreement


The information contained in this site is provided for your review and convenience. It is not intended to provide legal advice with respect to any federal, state, or local regulation. You should consult with legal counsel and appropriate authorities before interpreting any regulations or undertaking any specific course of action.


Pollution Prevention
Ask the Expert Question-and-Answer Archive

by George Cushnie
December, 2009

Acid Recovery by Ion Exchange/Acid Retardation

Q. Besides Eco-Tec and Scanacon, do you know of any other firms that have subject technology? I am looking for someone with a technology they are willing to license.

A. Try http://www.purecycle.com and http://www.lttechnologies.com. A good POC at Pure Cycle is Dan Bailey. He may be the most knowledgeable person on the subject of acid recovery. The other company I am not familiar with.

George Cushnie


| Compliance Assistance | Regulations | Directories | Resources | Hot Topics | News | Ask the Experts | Library | Online Training | About NMFRC | Search | Home |